Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Best Singer I Know Personally

I once thought of myself as a very good singer...then I met Lucas.

His voice amazed me, and his quirky demeanor led to our rapidly formed friendship. 

A few years ago he auditioned for American Idol.  He didn't even make it past the first audition with the screening judges.
(which is one of the reasons I've never auditioned.  If he didn't make it - I have no chance.)

I thought that since the world didn't get a chance to enjoy his voice on American Idol - I would give him a little shout out here.

SO - Here's a video he submitted to be part of "Magic Valley's Got Talent."


Enjoy.


If you want to hear more - Here's his website: Lucas Henry

2 comments:

Joel Perkins said...

Yeah, Ok. But how is his Moon River?

Simple Citizen said...

FYI - He won the competition tonight "Magic Valley's Got Talent"